phone: ++420-59-709 1408
e-mail: Irina.Perﬁlieva AT osu cz
- MSc in Applied Mathematics in the Moscow State University, Department of Computer Mathematics and Cybernetics, 1971-1975
- PhD in Applied Mathematics in the Moscow State University, Department of Computer Mathematics and Cybernetics, 1975-1978
Degrees and Titles:
- Degree of Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (PhD) in the Moscow State University. Theme of the doctoral thesis: “Functional Completeness in Many-Valued Logics”, 1980
- Degree of Docent in the field of numeric mathematics and computer science. Theme of the thesis:“Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science”, Russian Supreme Attestation Committee, 1984
- Degree of Docent in the Czech Technical University in Prague. Theme of the thesis:“The Theory of Representation of Functions by Fuzzy Logic Formulas”, 2000
- Full Profesor. Czech Technical University in Prague. Theme of the thesis:“Fuzzy Approximation”, 2001
Author or co-author of more than 150 publications from various fields in many-valued logic functional systems, fuzzy set theory, fuzzy logic, fuzzy approximation and soft computong.
- Perﬁlieva I.: Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Itogi Nauki i Techniki, 29 VINITI, 1990 (in Russian).
- Novák, V., I. Perfilieva and J. Močkoř: Mathematical Principles of Fuzzy Logic.
Kluwer, Boston/Dordrecht 1999, ISBN 0-7923-8595-0;
- Novák, V., I. Perfilieva and J. Močkoř: Matematiceskije principy necetkoj logiki. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006. 347 pp. (in Russian). ISBN 5-9221-0399-7.
Novák, V., I. Perfilieva (eds.): Discovering the World With Fuzzy Logic. Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg 2000, 555 pp. (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Vol. 57) ISBN 3-7908-1330-3
Main topics of interest:
- Semilinear strucrures, idempotent analysis,
- approximate reasoning,
- fuzzy approimation, fuzzy transform,
- fuzzy relation equations and their systems,
- fuzzy control and various kinds of applications of fuzzy logic.
- Secretary and the Board member of European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT)
- Member of the Emergent Technology Technical Committee of the IEEE CIS (ETTC)
- Guest editor of special issues of the following international journals: Soft Computing 2002, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 2007.
- Member of program committees of international conferences: EUSFLAT, FT&T, FLINS, ICAPR, ISMVL, IPMU, NAFIPS, SAGA, and others.
Member of editorial boards of the following journals:
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems.
- Journal of Applied Computational Intelligence
- Journal of Uncertain Systems
- Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research
- Classical Music and Jazz