phone: ++420-738 511 404
e-mail: viktor.pavliska AT osu.cz
born: June 23, 1976
- University of Ostrava, Computer science and technology (Bc.), 1994-1997
- University of Ostrava, Computer science and technology - information systems, (Mgr.) 1997-1999
- PhD degree in Applied Mathematics - Fuzzy Modeling at University of Ostrava, Faculty of Sciences, 2009.
Main topics of interest:
- computer science,
- computational complexity,
- software design,
- formal languages and automata,
- fuzzy modeling and control,
- soft computing.
- Squash, go baduk, mountain biking.
Participation on projects:
- Software system LFLC 2000 (2000 - 2007)
- Project FD-K3/033 – design and control of transformer of hydraulic head between mineral oil and water (2003 - 2005)
- XML Persistent Library for C++ (2006 - 2007)
- Decomposition of general fuzzy petri net into Linguistic Fuzy Logic Net (2006 - 2007)
- Forecasting Competition for Neural Networks & Computational Intelligence (2007)