e-mail: michal.holcapek AT osu cz
born: April 9, 1973
- University of Ostrava, Pedagogical faculty and Faculty of Science, Master's degree in Mathematics and Physical Education, 1992-1997,
- University of Ostrava, Faculty of Science, PhD in Applied Mathematics, 1999-2006.
Main topics of interest:
- Fuzzy mathematics and logic,
- category theory,
- probability and statistics.
- Member of the organizing committee of the 25th Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economics (MME’07) in Ostrava, September 4-6, 2007
- Volleyball and some other sports