- Dvořák, A.: Documentation of the kernel of LFLC2000. 2005
Abstract: This technical report contains the documentation of the kernel of LFLC2000 software system (as in August 2005) generated by means of software package Doc++. It includes the description of all important data structures and their appropriate methods. The description of inference and defuzzification routines is also present. The class hierarchy is depicted in the last section.
- Dvořák, A.: Mining of linguistic associations by means of program LAM. 2005
Abstract: This technical report describes the use of LAM program for mining linguistic associations from data. The algorithm and use of the program are presented. Further development of the program is also outlined.
- Pavliska, V. and Štěpnička, M.: Learning of Fuzzy Rule Bases for Fuzzy Approximation Inference Techniques. 2005
Abstract: This technical report describes basic principles of the learning algorithm for fuzzy approximation inference methods implemented in the software package LFLC2000.
- Štěpnička, M. and Polakovič, O.: Neural Approach to the Fuzzy Transform - On-line Learning. 2005
Abstract: This technical report describes basic principles of a neural approach to the fuzzy transform technique and on-line learning algorithm which is implemented in software OFT.exe.
- Daňková, M.: Data driven learning algorithm for normal form based fuzzy rules. 2005
Abstract: In this report, we will present an algorithm extracting IF-THEN rules (of the Takagi-Sugeno type) from data-set. Moreover, the test implementation in Matlab 7 will be described.
- Daňková, M. and Valášek, R.: Fusion of functions using full fuzzy transform. 2005
- Polakovič, O.: Control of Robot Movement Based on Backpropagation Algorithm. 2005
Abstract: In this technical report we show on driving robot that neural networks and backpropagation algorithm is one of the possibilities how to adapt and learn robot's moving.
- Plšková, D.: Fuzzy Transform of a Function Defined on a Circular Area. 2005
Abstract: The technical report describes algorithm for triangulation of circular and elliptical areas and for the F-transform method of given function on such areas.
- Habiballa, H.: Fuzzy Predicate Logic Generalized Resolution Deductive System. 2006
Abstract: The article presents the implementation of the refutational resolution theorem proving system for Fuzzy Predicate Logic based on the general (non-clausal) resolution rule. The implementation called Fuzzy Predicate Logic Generalized Resolution Deductive System is intended for Fuzzy Logic with Evaluated Syntax and utilizes also originally developed proofsearch heuristics called Detection of Consequent Formulas.
- Pavliska, V.: XML Persistent Library for C++. 2006
Abstract: XMLP stands for Simple XML Persistence c++ library. It provides a simple mechanism for enabling the objects in any application to persist themselves (i.e. read from and write to) to a XML file. For parsing XML files it uses TinyXml parser.
- Pavliska, V.: Fuzzy Transform C++ Object Library. 2006
Abstract: This technical report describes implementation of F-Transform C++ library, its data structures and algorithms for direct and inverse F-Transform. Library is one part of LFLC software package developed in the Institute for Research and Application of Fuzzy Modeling and is used in the LFLC 2000 application as one of its modules.
- Plšková, D.: Modeling of coral reef growth with using the F-transform method. 2006
Abstract: An algorithm of coral reef growth is described in the technical report. It uses the F-transform method. The animation of coral reef growth is presented there.
- Dvořák, A. and Pavliska, V.: Software System LFLC 2000 - Its Present State and Future Development. 2007
Abstract: LFLC 2000 is a complex tool for the design of linguistic descriptions and fuzzy control based on these descriptions. Main purposes of it are sketched, and user interface is explained. Presentation of existing and perspective applications concludes the paper.
- Daňková , M.: Image processing 1.0 - Matlab package. 2007
Abstract: Image processing 1.0 is the first collection of *.m files, i.e. functions written in Matlab 7.0, which work in an arbitrary higher version of Matlab. It is intended to test new algorithms based on Perfilieva's Fuzzy transform.
- Dvořák, M. and Kupka, J.: Linguistic Associations Mining with the LAM Software. 2008
Abstract: The purpose of this paper is to summarize our experiences with software LAM developed in our institute and to outline further evolution of this software.
- Pučok, L. and Novák, V.: Fuzzy Control of Magnetic Levitation. 2009
Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling
University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
© 2007 Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic