20th Czech-Japan Seminar on Data Analysis and Decision Making
Pardubice, September 17 - 20, 2017
Early Registration and Submission deadline: June 1, 2017.
Registration deadline: July 9, 2017.
- Cancellation before July 9, 2017: full refund of the registration fee
- Cancellation from July 9, 2017 till August 28: 50% refund of the fee
- Cancellation after August 28, 2017: no refund
Czech-Japan Seminars on Data Analysis and Decision Making under Uncertainty originated by the two meetings that were held in Ishikawa and Celadna in 1999. These meetings were financially supported by an international collaborative research project between the Czech Republic and Japan. The initial meetings were quite successful both in producing new results in the area of data analysis and decision making under uncertainty and in putting together an international group of researchers ready for mutual research cooperation. This group keeps the seminars alive since then by organizing them in an alternating manner in the Czech Republic and Japan every year.
The early registration fee (registration and payment due June 1) has been determined to 9500CZK (350EUR) and the late registration fee has been set up to 11000CZK (400EUR). The fee covers:
- accommodation (3 nights: Sep 17-20)
- full board (3 days: dinner Sep 17 - lunch, Sep 20)
- social programme
- coffee breaks
- publication in conference proceedings with ISBN
- local transportation support.
As in all previous years, at least 5 Japanese participants will be exempt from paying their fees.